Tuesday 14 May 2013

BurungGraphy... All about birds

Yet again..it has been a while since my last update. These some of my photo collection about birds. Me ain't any pro wild life shooter, hence these photos are man-friendly birds. Most of these photos were capture with my Canon EOS 60D coupling with Tamron 70-300mm F4-5.6 Di VC USD lens. Though this Tamron mid range tele lens always considered a budget lens (I got it for RM1,600 equiv. USD533) compared to Canon L tele lenses; it does produces great image quality. 

Talking about wildlife photographer who has the most passion in capturing great bird images Tim Laman is my favourites. His photos inspires me much...and its a long way to go for me to get there. Hope you guys enjoys some of my birdy collection.




















No comments:

Post a Comment